foreign executives and employees, who
- work and live in Germany
- accompanying spouses
- cooperate with German business partners/colleagues
- regularly travel to Germany on business
- gaining insight into the dynamics of intercultural cooperation
- comprehending German culture and how it influences mindset and communication patterns
- learning basic facts about German society
- developing strategies for successful con-tact with German business partners and colleagues
- understanding everyday life in Germany
Dr. Tingting Brengelmann is a Chinese nation-al who has been living and working in Germany since 2001. For her, intercultural competence is not just the result of working experience in a foreign country, but a thorough reflection of one’s own system of values and reconsidera-tion of familiar behavioral patterns. It is a non-stop process. And this can be seen as a red thread running through her trainings.
This seminar will provide you with practical applications. We employ case studies, role-plays, discussions, individual and group assignments and other interactive methods.
- The price of 520 € per seminar and participant in-cludes lunch and a selection of warm and cold bev-erages during the day. The number of participants is limited. A second participant from the same company re-ceives a discount of 50 €. Payment is due on receipt of invoice and is tax-free, pursuant to §4 No. 22 UStG (German VAT regulations). Expenses for travel, other meals, and lodging are not included in the seminar price.
Conditions of cancellation
- We charge an administrative cancellation fee of 50 € per person. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of the training date, we must charge full price if there is no waitlist. Please feel free to contact us with your questions and wishes.
- Detailed program: [PDF download]